3.22.2012

Sunshine & Color Blocking




Today’s sunny skies and rising temperatures was the espresso shot to my morning.

I decided to go bold and work with the color-blocking trend. Initially I wasn't sure how I felt about blocking two colors together, however after playing around with the trend a little I have conformed.

I really like stimulating colors so these fire engine red jeans did the job. My Jason Wu for Target pink and white polka dot button up was the perfect compliment to soften the complete look.  

Buddy, my favorite kitty decided he wanted camera action too and sneaked into some of my pictures. 








 Wearing:
Vigold Jeans, Jason Wu for Target button up shirt, Franco Sarto heels ($30), Swatch watch, BCBG bracelet, Vince Camuto soft pink bracelet ($15), Tory Burch sunnies ($50)

No comments:

Post a Comment