10.13.2011

OPI Nail Polish for 1/2 the price

In the mist of browsing through the mall for a suit that would fit my petite and short frame, I passed by a Jcpenny Salon.  Interested in some Paul Mitchell hair products that caught my eye from outside the store window, I walked in to take a look. The sales associate approached me and notified me that they had various sales going on including OPI nail polishes buy one get one 50% off.

Although this was not what I was originally going in for, OPI happens to be my favorite nail polish brand so I was THRILLED. The durability the polish holds, gorgeous colors, and smooth brush application makes me the ultimate OPI fanatic. These polishes can run up to $9.00 per polish. Jcpenny Salon however was offering a basket of colors for $4.25 a piece for last seasons colors plus buy one get one 50% off for the new "Tour America" line. On a budget for my suit, I decided I would choose two colors that would work for me and ended up spending $8.50 total on two new fabulous colors to add to my collection.


  Pictured below: "Rumpless Wiggin' " (Ivory) and "Hot & Spicy" (Coral Orange).




BARGAIN TIP OF THE DAY: Check out your local Jcpenny Salon store for OPI sales!


No comments:

Post a Comment