12.26.2011

Topshop Trendy Deals

While this fabulous store can be a little pricey, the sales are to die for! Last night I logged onto their website and was immediately overwhelmed with their trendy sale and selection. Everything from chunky winter sweaters to gorgeous metallic dresses for the new year...I couldn't get enough!  The best part of shopping on Topshop's online site is the practical accessibility of specific items you might be looking for. While browsing Topshop's sale section I was able to select what price range, size, and color I was looking for. I found this to be very useful when eliminating purchase possibilities according to personal budget and size. Here are some drop dead gorgeous pieces currently on sale that I fell in love with:

     
Knitted Stripe Mohair Jumper Was $84 Now $40

Black Metallic Detail Bodycon Dress Was $300 Now $130


Pleated Maxi Skirt Was $90 Now $40

Scar Cut Out Platforms Was $130 Now $70



Embellished Front Chiffon Blouse Was $130 Now $80

Black Oversize Roll Sleeve Tee Was $30 Now $20



                                                                BONUS: *FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $75 !*

No comments:

Post a Comment