5.29.2011

TJ Maxx Designer Bargain Find!

 If you are looking for a chic bargain find locally, TJ Maxx is the place to go. As a person who can appreciate a good pair of designer shoes and clothes, I can definitely say I can "shop till i drop" if the price is right. When I am looking for a good deal on my favorite Betsey Johnson designer pieces,TJ Maxx is the first place I scout. Stocked with prices you will find no where else, I definitely recommend going in to your nearest location and see what savvy items you can find!

TJ Maxx seems to always have something fashionable, high in quality, and fair in price. Whenever I end up purchasing something there , the compliments on my attire dont seem to stop. It is always exciting for me to share with everyone how cheap I got my ensemble for & that I got it at TJ Maxx! Yesterday I made a special trip into a store nearby and began to browse through purses with high hopes in finding a Betsey Johnson bag. I ended up finding a fabulous rose and skull print Betsey Johnson purse for just $39.99 compared to a whopping $105.00 with shipping on Ebay.

When I first initially looked at the sale price I just about fell over with excitement. I snatched the purse in my hands before anyone else could... and off I went to the register. Not only was this the purse I have been wanting for some time, but it felt as if I walked away $65.00 richer! Although Ebay has great deals, TJ Maxx offers a personal shopping experience for those who like to browse in an actual store. You can find modern fashion designer items for insanely c h e a p prices!

TIP: The next time you think about buying something and think you are getting a deal...check out TJ Maxx first! You might just find something you have been looking for at half a portion of the original price!


My new favorite addition to my closet... $39.99 @ TJ Maxx







4 comments:

  1. The concept of your blog is really fun and informative. I love that you’re giving your audience examples of current products at TJ Maxx. I always thought that TJ Maxx products were not current and that they were typically last season or a few seasons past products. Also I have always used E-Bay to buy deals or at least get a product cheaper than in a department store. It is really exciting that TJ Maxx is offering not only competitive prices but also current competitive products. I can’t wait to see your next bargain find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love TJ Maxx also! I always find something fresh or unique that typically would not be found in a local department store. Department store buyers make purchases based on the consumer trends of an area and therefore purchase the items that most likely will be purchased. This is the best method for department stores, however, at TJ Maxx, I feel like I am afforded the opportunity to shop a variety of items that are not usually provided to my market area via department stores. I can find fashions at TJ Maxx at affordable prices without traveling to a city or shopping online. TJ Maxx is also my go-to-place for unique gifts for women.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I love your post! I shop at TJ Maxx all the time. The only problem that I have is it usually is a hit or miss but if you do go on a good day, you can get a lot for your money. I am moving into my new apartment in a few weeks and I needed a new bathroom theme. I went to TJ and found awesome towels, shower curtains and fun accessories and spent less than $50 for everything! If I were to go to Bed Bath & Beyond or even Target I would have spent double that price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE TJ Maxx! I always go there to search for shoes specifically, as well as home products. The store's prices are just too good to pass up! The only problem is that it is usually a hit or miss, as Molly said before, and you have to really be in the mood to look through the racks of clothing. But, when it is a hit rather than a miss, it can be a wonderful thing (except for my wallet)!

    ReplyDelete