4.11.2012

Frosting, Sprinkles and Magnolia's


During my visit to New York City this week I finally decided to give in and visit the famous "Magnolia Bakery" shop.

Besides the scrumptious carefully decorated cupcakes, I really enjoyed the interior design and the warm vintage feel the shop had. Every little detail from the hardwood washed out floors, mason jars filled with spring flowers and polka-dot aprons hanging on the wall made the bakery that much more inviting.

I was really inspired by each and every detail surrounding me and and felt as if my outfit fit right into the soft and bright color combination of Magnolia's Bakery. I had to laugh when I took notice to what I was wearing... It was as if I subconsciously dressed for the occasion. 

Wearing: Theory blazer ($25 eBay), Ralph Lauren button up ($20 RL outlet store), Express jeans ($30), Boutique 9 flats (gifted), Liebeskind purse (gifted), Vintage bangles, swatch watch (gifted), Betsey Johnson sunnies ($15 TJ Maxx).













No comments:

Post a Comment