4.29.2012

A Touch of the Seventies


My love for the seventies derived from my appreciation of classic rock and folk music. I distinctly remember being eight years old riding along with my dad in his car jamming to The Rolling Stones, David Bowie,  Bob Seger, Creedance Clearwater Revival and many more artists. While most kids were listening to Britney Spear's first album "Baby One More Time", I was requesting "Twist and Shout" on the radio. These artists not only influenced my taste in music as I grew older, but also my fashion sense.

Wearing: J. Crew floral pants ($18 at Mish Mash consignment store), Banana Republic striped shirt ($14 on eBay), Zara booties, Neiman Marcus vintage purse ($16 Mish Mash consignment store), Le Vian ring (graduation gift), Swatch watch (gifted), miscellaneous bangles ($4 thrift store find), Leopard belt ($2 thrift store find).






2 comments:

  1. I realilize this probably sounds really cheesy but you have an amazing fashion sense:)

    ReplyDelete