5.13.2012

Stuart Weitzman


Consignment store find: $15 Stuart Weitzman starfish sandals

I found these babies at my favorite consignment store Mish Mash a few weeks ago and I cant stop obsessing over how much I love them.

Searching through any thrift or consignment store can seem a little tedious, however I truly have a passion searching for hidden gems. The minute I scavenged these Stuart Weitzman size six starfish sandals, I nearly hit the floor. In fact, I did hit the floor and tossed my ballet flats to the side as I carefully tried on my version of the glass slipper.

The sandals are carefully adorned with small and large multi-colored stones creating a  starfish design on the cotton candy pink leather. I paid about $15 for them and walked out feeling like a bejeweled princess. 

 I was inspired to get the sandals because they reminded so much of these Miu Miu startfish sandals only less than a quarter of the price! 

1 comment:

  1. I think I remember seeing those from Stuart Weitzman several years ago, you're lucky that you found them! Guess he was ahead of his time. Seems like he frequently is ... with materials and designs. ;)

    ReplyDelete