9.22.2012

A Festive Autumn


The seventy degree weather and sunny skies today made the first day of autumn that much more exciting. The one thing I can definitely say I love about living up north is the change in seasons. 

With autumn being my favorite, I went festive and finally whipped out my four dollar velvet New York and Company dress. I was a little hesitant when I initially purchased it, however I feel that velvet is a re-emerging trend that looks great if worn the right way. 

I decided to pair the maroon dress with yellow, white and tan wedges along with an American Apparel bright yellow clutch to add a pop of color. 

Searching for hidden gems


Found an amazing pair of Sam Edelman wedges...one size too big
Union Bay yellow and white detailed wedges
American Apparel yellow clutch 
Steve Madden rose sunnies



No comments:

Post a Comment