9.16.2012

Fashion Week Snags

Chris Benz hand picked Essie nail polish from left to right ( A Crewed interest, French Affair, Sew Psyched and Action
My very first Fall Fashion Week in the city was nothing short of pure fashion bliss. From five inch heels struting the runway to the fabulous after parties, I certainly got my share of  Fashion Week glee.

At the Chris Benz party, guests were handed paper handbag's filled with freebies including a variety of Essie nail polishes handpicked by Chris Benz himself. The polishes were unique in both color and name. I have already began experimenting and have a feeling Sew Psyched (army green) will be the go-to color this winter.

Although Allure's beauty sale didn't have any freebies, it was a total steal. For a total of $5 I managed to snag a Nars dual eyeshadow set, Mac lipstick and gel eyeliner.  I reconsidered shopping for more when all the other beauty product fanatics had completely swarmed the very small room.

NARS Pandora dual eye shadow pallet, MAC Lustre lipstick and MAC liquid last eyeliner in point black

NARS Pandora Pallet in Shimmery white and black 

No comments:

Post a Comment